Ted is going a little stir crazy today, being cooped up inside, so I decided to make him a mouse hunt. It’s super easy and he loves when I do this.
- Round up all the different toy mice you have
- Grab a bag of treats and a bag of catnip
- Sneak into a room of your choice before your cat follows you in and shut the door
- Hide all the mice except one around the room, placing a couple treats with each one
- Take the last mouse and roll it in catnip. This mouse should be the hardest to find, like a grand prize.
- Open the door (your cat is sitting by the door, right?) and let the hunt begin!